Moong Dal Atta Cheela
Moong Dal Cheela made from Desi Atta Company Moong Dal Atta.
- 1 cup moong dal flour
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped fine
- 2 green chillies, chopped fine
- 1Tbsp Fresh coriander chopped
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Shallow frying
- Water – 1 cup
- Take the moong dal flour in a bowl and add grated carrots, chopped bell pepper, chopped onions, grated ginger, chopped green chili, chopped fresh coriander, baking soda and salt.
- Add 1 cup water and mix well. Heat Tawa, add oil and take a ladle full of batter and spread into a thick small circle. Add oil generously to the sides.
- Cook on medium flame for 4-5 minutes till the cheela becomes golden and crispy in the edges. Serve hot with chutney, pickle or sauce.