Ragi Atta Halwa
Ragi Atta Halwa made from Desi Atta Company Ragi Atta.
- ½ cup Ghee / clarified butter
- 1 cup Ragi flour
- 1 cup Jaggery
- ½ cup Khoya
- 1 cups Water
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- Dry fruits for garnish
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan and add Ragi flour on a low to medium flame , roast the flour.
- Boil water, add grated jaggery till it melt.
- Then add the jaggery water to the roasted flour mixture, add grated khoya and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well on low flame.
- Let it cook for a few minutes stirring regularly.
- Serve hot garnished with dry fruits.