Soya Methi Parantha
Friend Of Positivi'tea'
Soya Methi Parantha made from Desi Atta Company Soya Atta.
- 1 cup soya flour
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped Fenugreek leaves
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil for cooking
- Take bowl, add soya flour, fenugreek leaves, chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and salt,
- Knead into a semi-soft dough using enough water. Keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal parts. Roll out each portion into a large chapati about 125 mm. (5") in diameter.
- Heat flat griddle, cook the paratha and serve hot.