Chana Sattu Kachori
Chana Sattu Kachori made from Desi Atta Company Chana Sattu Atta.
- 1 cup Sattu atta
- Red chili powder -1tbsp
- Kachori Masala -3tsp
- Dry mango powder -1tsp
- 2 Tbsp Nylon Sev
- 1/4 cup Tamarind Chutney
- 1 Tbsp whole fennel
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- Oil – 4tbsp
- 1 cup refined flour
- ¼ cup oil or Ghee
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, take refined flour, oil or Ghee, and salt. Rub thoroughly. Add less than one cup of water. Mix well and a make a dough and keep aside. Allow it to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add Sattu ka atta and dry roast.
- Take a bowl add roasted sattu ka atta, and rest all the ingredients mix well.
- Make small balls out of dough. Make small rounds with rolling pin.
- Put 2 spoons of the mixture for stuffing. Seal the round to make a ball. Again make small round.
- Heat oil in another deep fry pan. Drop the stuffed rounds one by one slowly.
- Deep fry in medium flame. Change the side to ensure the kachori is fully fried. Serve with Chutney.