Makai Atta Wada
Makai Atta wada made from Desi Atta Company Makai Atta.
- 1 Cup Makai ka atta
- 1/2 cup American corn
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum chopped
- 1 Carrot grated
- 1/4 Cup cabbage chopped
- 1 Green chilli chopped
- 1 Tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Oil for deep frying
- Take a bowl, Makai flour, American corn, chopped onion, chopped capsicum, grated carrot, chopped cabbage, chopped green chili, chopped coriander leaves, chili powder, and salt. Then add water and make a firm dough
- Make a ball and press it to give shape.
- Deep fry these on medium flame.
- Serve hot with Green chutney.