Brown Rice Atta Crackers
Brown Rice Atta Crackers make for a tasty choice for binge-eaters looking for a gluten-free alternative. These easy-to-prepare crackers are a favourite among kids and people who like crunchy snacks. Prepare these using Desi Atta Company’s Brown Rice Atta for a lip-smacking good time.
- 113 gms whole wheat atta
- 30gms brown rice atta
- 45ml water
- 10ml olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- 5 gms of garlic paste
- 5 gms chili powder
- oregano - as per taste
- Sift together the 1/3 cup whole wheat flour (113g), 2 tablespoon brown rice flour (30g) and set aside.
- Add salt as per your taste and a pinch of garlic powder or 1 teaspoon fresh garlic paste (5g), oregano a pinch, chili powder as per taste, 2 tsp olive oil (10 g) and 3 tablespoon water (45g) and make a dough.
- Let the dough rest, meanwhile preheat the oven to 150 C.
- Make small balls of a dough. Roll the dough and cut them into rectangles using a knife and prick with a fork. Place them on a well floured baking tray.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 150 C. Remove from baking sheets and let it cool.