Whole Moong Atta Pesarattu
Most popular in Andhra Pradesh, Pesarattu cooked from Whole Moong Atta is a wholesome and healthy breakfast. If you’re a North Indian, you might know of this meal under the name ‘Chilla’. This gluten-free, diet-friendly meal is really easy to prepare and tastes best with a side of coconut or coriander chutney.
- 340gms whole moong atta
- 30 gms rice atta
- 1 green chilies
- 5gms ginger paste
- a pinch of hing
- 500ml water
- salt - as per taste
- In a bowl, add 1 cup (340gm) Whole moong Atta, 1 chopped green chili, 1 tsp (5gm) ginger paste, a pinch hing and 2 Tbsp (30gm) rice flour. Add 1 ½ cup water (500gm) to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a non- stick pan on a medium flame & grease it lightly with oil.
- Pour 1 ladle of batter on it & spread it evenly. Sprinkle finely chopped onion & coriander.
- Flip & cook on both sides.
- Serve hot with butter or chutney.