Brown Rice Atta & Whole Moong Atta Laddu
Laddus are the most commonly consumed sweet in India, especially during popular festivals such as Diwali & Durga Puja. These Laddus made from Brown Rice & Whole Moong Atta provide for a nutritious alternative from regular Laddus. Prepare them with Atta Packs from the Desi Atta Company for the tastiest results.
- 22 gms brown rice atta
- 227 gms whole moong atta
- 113 gms whole wheat atta 340gms
- 340 gms powdered sugar
- 170 gms ghee
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- Dry roast 2/3 cup (227g) whole moong flour, 2/3 (227g) cup whole wheat flour and 1/3 cup (340g) brown rice flour separately, until aromatic.
- Remove from the flame. Mix flours and 1 cup powdered sugar (340g) together.
- Heat ½ cup ghee (170g) in a pan, add flour sugar mixture and roast for 3-5 minutes.
- Switch off the flames, add ½ tsp (2.5gm) cardamom & mix properly. Let the mixture cool.
- Divide the prepared mixture into equal portions and shape them into laddus.