Brown Rice Atta Pancakes
Taste With Health
Pancakes are a popular breakfast dish in North America and parts of Europe, especially Britain and Scotland. These pancakes made from Brown Rice Atta are a gluten-free sweet dish loved by kids and foodies alike. They make for a healthy breakfast and are best had with a toping of Maple Syrup or Honey.
- 22 gms brown rice atta
- 227 gms whole moong atta
- 113 gms whole wheat atta 340gms
- 340 gms powdered sugar
- 170 gms ghee
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- In a large bowl, sift together ¾ cup refined wheat flour (255g), 1/3 cup brown rice flour (113g), ¾ cup powdered sugar (255g) and a pinch of baking powder (4g).
- Make a well in the center and pour 1& 1/3 cup milk (453g), 2 Tsp cinnamon powder (10g) and vanilla essence (1.5g); mix until smooth.
- Allow the batter to rest while heating a lightly oiled/ buttered pan to medium-high heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Cook each side for 3-6 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Serve warm, with desired toppings (maple syrup/ honey etc.)