Famous throughout the world as healthy food, soup is a part of many diet charts. This recipe of Barley Soup requires easily-found ingredients and is really easy-to-make. Prepare it during wintery days or when you’re looking for some comfort food. Use our Barley Atta pack for the tastiest results.
- Barley Atta - 22 gms
- Ginger garlic paste - 5 gms
- Butter - 15 gms
- Onion - 50 gms
- Water - 680 gms
- Pepper powder - To Taste
- Parsley - To Taste
- Salt - To Taste
- Add 1 1⁄2 Tbsp (22gm) of Barley atta in 2 cup (680gm) of water and make a smooth paste.
- In a thick bottom saucepan, add 1 Tbsp (15gm) butter put it on medium flame.
- Add 1 tsp (5gm) ginger-garlic paste to melted butter sauté till fragrant. Add 1 small (50gm) chopped onion to it and fry till golden brown.
- Add barley water mixture to it and keep stirring so no lumps are formed.
- Add a pinch of pepper powder, pasley and salt as per taste.
- Add more water if required to bring it to right consistency of soup.
- Bring it to boil and serve hot.