Popular in Rajasthan and Gujarat, Kanji Wada is a soft snack. It has a refreshing taste and even more refreshing health qualities. Kanji Wada aids digestion, eases stomach aches and detoxifies the liver. Serve this tangy Wada as a tea-time snack or a dinnertime extra.
Made By Chef Gautam Chaudhry.
- Desi Atta Company Dahi Wada Mix - 500 gm
- cumin seed - 2 tbsp
- Fennel seed - 1/2 tbsp
- dry nuts - 100 gm
- yellow mustard seed - 100 gm
- black salt - 1tbsp
- red chilly powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Make a batter of wada aata
- Mix with fennel & cumin seed
- Stuff the wadas with dry fruit & deep fry it
- Soak the yellow mustard & make a paste
- Add about 500 ml water to the paste, season with black salt and chili powder
- Soak the wada in mustard water and serve cold