Kuttu Ke Kebabs
Kuttu Ke Kebabs made from Desi Atta Company Kuttu Atta.
- 50gms kuttu atta
- 3/4th cup raw banana
- 1 tsp coriander seed powder
- Rock salt as per taste
- 10gms fresh coriander leaves
- 10ml lemon juice
- 2 green chilies
- Ghee- for frying
- Steam 3/4 cup of raw banana for 10-12 minutes till bananas are semi cooked.
- When cool, mash the bananas add 50 gm of Kuttu atta, 1 Tsp coriander seed powder, 2 Tsp fresh coriander leaves, 2 Tsp lemon juice, 2 finely chopped green chili and rock salt as per taste, mix well to form a dough like consistency.
- Shape them into small cylindrical rods.
- Heat a thin layer of ghee and fry the kebabs over medium heat, till brown on both sides.