Upvas Pizza made from Desi Atta Company Singhara Atta and Samak Atta.
- 170gms Singhara atta
- 80gms Samak atta
- 300gms boiled potatoes
- 170 gms bottle guard
- 45gms coconut
- 45gms groundnut powder
- 15gms coriander
- Lemon juice - as per taste
- 15gms ghee
- 6 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp clove
- Rock Salt - As per taste
- Boil and mash ¾ cup (300gm) potatoes.
- Prepare thick dough of ½ cup (170gm) Singhada atta, ¼ cup (80gm) Samak atta & half of mashed potatoes.
- Make thick chapatti like a pizza base, by applying ghee on your palms. Take some portion from the dough, flatten it and make a round pizza. Use atta if required to flatten the base.
- Prepare chutney by mixing 3Tbsp (45gm) coconut, 1 Tbsp (15gm) coriander, 3Tbsp (45gm) groundnut powder, 3 green chilies, rock salt and lemon juice as per taste.
- Finely chop ½ cup (170gm) bottle gourd.
- Heat 1Tbsp (15gm) ghee in a pan, add jeera, clove, and cinnamon, ½ tsp (2.5gm) each.
- Add remaining 3 green chopped chili, bottle gourd and remaining half of mashed potatoes, add rock salt. Cook till done.
- Heat pan, put some ghee and roast pizza base till crisp and light brown.
- Remove from pan, spread green chutney, bottle gourd- potato sabzi and roast for a few minutes more.
- Garnish with grated coconut, coriander and serve hot.