Arbi Ka Kuttu Kofta
Arbi ka kuttu kofta made from Desi Atta Company Kuttu Atta.
- 250 gm arbi/colocasia roots
- 3-4 Tbsp Singhara Atta and Kuttu Atta
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- Rock salt, as required
- 2 or 3 tsp oil, for frying
- Boil the arbi in a pressure cooker or in a pan till it becomes soft. Peel them all and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mash well and mix everything uniformly.
- While shaping the kofta, you can apply some oil on your palms as the mixture is sticky.
- Shape into cylinders and pan fry them with some oil till golden brown.
- Serve Arbi Kofta hot with mint yoghurt dip.