Makai Atta Tikki
Friendly Winter Snack
Makai Atta Tikki made with Desi Atta Company Makai Atta.
- Desi Atta Co. Makai Atta - 1⁄2 cup
- Boiled Potato -1 cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 1⁄2 tsp
- Chopped Coriander -1 Tbsp
- Cumin Seeds Powder -1⁄2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1⁄4 tsp
- Chaat Masala - 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Mash 1 cup (180g) of boiled potatoes. Add 1⁄2 cup (46g) Desi Atta Co. Makai Atta, 1⁄2 tsp (2g) red chilli powder, 1 Tbsp (2.5g) chopped coriander, 1⁄2 tsp (2g) cumin seed powder, 1⁄4 tsp (0.5g) coriander powder, 1 tsp (4g) chaat masala and salt as per taste. Mix and make a firm dough.
- Divide dough into equal parts and make balls. Flatten the balls into tikkis.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry tikkis from both sides till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.