Makai Atta Sev
Makai Atta Sev made using Desi Atta Company Makai Atta.
- Desi Atta Co. Missi Atta - 1 cup
- Turmeric - 1⁄4 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1⁄2 tsp
- Hot Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Hing - 1⁄2 tsp
- Grated Ginger - 1 tsp
- Hot Water - 2 Tbsp
- Salt as required
- Oil for frying
- Mix 1 cup (112g) Desi Atta Co. Missi Atta, 1⁄4 tsp (1g) turmeric, 1⁄2 tsp (1.5g) chilli powder, 1⁄2 tsp (1g) hing, 1 tsp (3g) grated ginger and salt as per taste. To this mixture add 2 Tbsp (30g) hot oil and 2 Tbsp (20g) hot water mix well and make a firm dough. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Grease cylindrical sev maker and discs with oil. Roll dough into a log place in a sev maker, cover it with a lid.
- In hot oil directly extrude sev from the maker, move in a circular motion, and fry till colour changes to golden.
- Place fried sev on absorbent paper, let it cool and then serve.