Chai Ka Sathi
This recipe is made by Shivangi Deshmukh.
User Name: Shivangi Deshmukh
- 2 cups beet wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Oil for frying
- Mix the dry ingredients, ghee & kneed a dough by adding little by little water.
- Once a dough is ready, roll a large piece of dough & cut it with a cookie cutter.
- Prick the matharis with a fork & deep fry it in a oil.
- Cool them at room temperature and store the mathari in an airtight container. Consume them with 8-10 days.
- Can be serve with a Tea - coffee for evening snack or with a green chutney.