Paneer Pakora made using Desi Atta Company Fine Besan.
- 1 1/2 cup desi atta company fine besan
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon thymol seeds
- 200 gm paneer
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 green chilli
- 1 cup refined oil
- Cut the paneer in a square shape. Put gram flour with salt and red chili powder and add some water to make a thick batter.
- Now add green chilies, add the carom seeds and the ginger and garlic paste. Mix well. Beat the batter with a whisker and allow it to rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Once it's hot, dip the paneer pieces in the batter and fry till crispy brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney.